Revelation 21: 15-28.
15. The hand of the Lord was upon me and he brought me to a rather
big plot of land. There stood a man of bronzed countenance, with
measuring rod and clipboard.
16. He said unto me, Mortal, pay attention, for I am showing you a
vision of the new temple that the Lord has ordered.
17. And we walked the length of the walls, and the thickness
measured one reed. I asked what a reed was, yet the man frowned upon
me and continued.
18. And we entered the courtyard that was by the west wall, and he
said unto me:
19. Here are to be placed plants of green, and seasonal shrubs in
terracotta pots, with tiled paving around them. And I wrote it down,
20. Then he brought me unto the courtyard by the east wall, and
again he turned to me and said, Here you must make arches, at least
seven, on each side, that the faithful might be cool in the sun. And
a water feature in the middle. Again, I marvelled.
21. And he said unto me, Are you getting all of this? And I nodded.
22. And he led me toward the south, and there was a gate on the
south, and we measured its vestibule and its doors. And lo, they
were the same dimensions as all the others, which will make ordering
23. And he said unto me, Make a recess here, with a lintel for
24. Then he led me towards the north, and there were windows all
around the courtyard. He swept his hand over them and said unto me,
Lose these. Too draughty. But make seven steps from this place up to
the vestibule, where the priests of the Lord might vest.
25. And we came unto the centre of the temple, and he turned to me
and said, Mortal, what do you think?
26. And I answered him, saying, It might be expensive. But he said
27. Then he turned to me again, saying, Did I not tell you? And I
28. And he said, He wants a pool, with a slide, and a springboard.
And I marvelled.